Monday Night Chat - Guest Speaker

For discussion of upcoming events in NWA and beyond. Auction rules and registration forms can also be found here.
etheonut

Monday Night Chat - Guest Speaker

Post by etheonut »

Thats right folks, I am currently in negotiations with the one and only Ted Judy to come and chat with us on the 1st of September during our regularly scheduled chat time. Ted is an active member of the American Cichlid Association, a breeder of many types of fishes including west African dwarves, synodontis catfish, tetras and wild type livebearers, and a very active member in the Milwaukee Aquarium Society. So, get your questions ready, as we will deviate from our normal social chat time to a time of questions and answers for Mr. Judy. I will work on, and announce a format once Ted and I have had more time to hammer out the details.

Kevin
etheonut

Re: Monday Night Chat - Guest Speaker

Post by etheonut »

On a related note, if you have someone that you would like to have come chat with us, please post their name and expertise here. If I can get them to come visit with us for an hour I will.

Kevin
pinkrblu

Post by pinkrblu »

Thanks, Kevin! I'll try really, really hard to remember this time!
~Kenna
I can stop buying fish anytime I want. Seriously.
etheonut

Post by etheonut »

Well, it is alright if you are late, jsut try to remember to be late on the time I picked in the pool. Now I owe the club $3.

Kevin
pinkrblu

Post by pinkrblu »

This may be the most profitable fund raising idea Kevin has come up with to date! Three dollars for the club just because I can't remember to join the chat.
~Kenna
I can stop buying fish anytime I want. Seriously.
Herpchat

Post by Herpchat »

Thats funny that my posts here no longer exist.

We at OKAA tend to have nightly chats but never really scheduled one with guests, I think its a great idea.
'No one can save them all but everyone can save at least one.

President of the International Betta Congress
Chair IBC-SMP
President of the OKAA (The real state Aquarium Association)
and BAP Chair OKAA