I'm still here!

Come here just to talk about everyday life and other non-aquarium topics.
pinkrblu

I'm still here!

Post by pinkrblu »

I missed seeing you all at the last meeting, but my grumbaby was here for the day and... frankly, she is more fun than you guys. I raised her mother, my niece, the first half of her life. Her mom has always called me "Mummy," thus I am grummy to her daughter.
I am not sure if I will make the next meeting, either. I am having surgery on March 2nd and don't know how good or bad I will be feeling by meeting day. This surgery is outpatient, and not supposed to be too tough. It is laying the ground-work for my reconstruction surgery, something I have been looking forward to for years.

In the mean time, I am down to two tanks: my 75 display tank has Serpae Tetras, Cardinal Tetras, guppies and one Pleco. I would love to add some Cacatuoides and more Cardinals, and find new homes for the guppies, but I guess for now I will just be happy where I am. The 29 gallon is full of guppy fry.

Other than that, my life is pretty busy going through things that got put on the back burner while I was going to college, writing and enjoying the kids and Mark.
~Kenna
I can stop buying fish anytime I want. Seriously.
dennysfishroom

Re: I'm still here!

Post by dennysfishroom »

We miss you, but we'll wait until you're able to re-join us. Denny
If it was easy, anyone could do it!
mewickham
NWAAS President

Re: I'm still here!

Post by mewickham »

We missed you at the meeting, Kenna, but rest assured that I made sure your share of the chocolate chip cookies did not go uneaten.

And we hope all goes well with the surgery.
Mike Wickham
http://mikewickham.com
NWAAS Webmaster, Publicity Chair