Hey guys!

Come here just to talk about everyday life and other non-aquarium topics.
Blue-Ram101

Hey guys!

Post by Blue-Ram101 »

Feel bad, haven't been on this board much! hope everyone is doing well! maybe I will actually get to ma a meeting here soon!
If you have to think about it... You probably just spent to much on something for your fish tank!!
mewickham
NWAAS President

Re: Hey guys!

Post by mewickham »

The meeting this weekend would be a good one to make. The speaker is going to talk about fish farms. It's a topic that is not usually covered in the books and magazines.
Mike Wickham
http://mikewickham.com
NWAAS Webmaster, Publicity Chair
Bilbo

Post by Bilbo »

May i attend? I live in Garfield Arkansas and i would love to meet some of you guys. I breed German Blue rams and Gold Sapphire rams. Maybe i could bring some to one of the meetings in the future?
dennysfishroom

Post by dennysfishroom »

As long as you have an interest in aquarium stuff, you're welcome to attend. If you enjoy it, we'd hope you would join. The dues aren't that much (full year $10 individual, and $15 family), and usually you get more than that back in freebies throughout the year. Hope to see you there. Denny
If it was easy, anyone could do it!
mewickham
NWAAS President

Post by mewickham »

Of course, you are welcome to attend! Meetings are open to everyone and free-- though we do hope you'll end up joining the club.
Mike Wickham
http://mikewickham.com
NWAAS Webmaster, Publicity Chair
Blue-Ram101

Post by Blue-Ram101 »

Was actually planning on trying to attend this meeting, depends on the wife though, I am sure many of you know how that goes@
If you have to think about it... You probably just spent to much on something for your fish tank!!