WOW! WHAT SERVICE!!!!

Come here just to talk about everyday life and other non-aquarium topics.
sskruzr
NWAAS Treasurer

WOW! WHAT SERVICE!!!!

Post by sskruzr »

Mike and I got a joint order of a few things from Ken's Fish and I picked up my stuff Monday night. Well last night I went to install the new light bulb and it was an actinic instead of the 10,000k I ordered.
I doubled checked the invoice and it was ordered correctly. So I called them this morning, first of all it rang once and a real person answered, not some automated crap with a dozen questions. I explained the situation, he looked up the order number, and is sending out the correct part TODAY with a prepaid label to return the incorrect bulb. Took around 3 minutes! GREAT SERVICE KEN'S!!!!
Corey Mohrhauser
NWAAS Treasurer, Auction Chair
One planet, one chance, DO NOT SCREW IT UP
tbalan

Re: WOW! WHAT SERVICE!!!!

Post by tbalan »

I've ordered numerous times from ken and each one was super fast and quality stuff. Always has free shipping for over $75.
mewickham
NWAAS President

Post by mewickham »

Dang. We didn't order enough for free shipping. I should have added more plastic bags on and we would have gotten it.
Mike Wickham
http://mikewickham.com
NWAAS Webmaster, Publicity Chair
snakeskinner

Post by snakeskinner »

yep, flawless ordering and great service.. my only issue was their automated shipping system wouldn't accept any address in my town so I ended up sending the order to my wife's work out of town. stupid automated stuff.... Kyle
Okarche, OK